Cellulite is a disorder of the subcutaneous fat or lymphatic outflow, nutritionist Ksenia Chernaya told SOLENKA.INFO https://solenka.info/.
The nutritionist stressed that cellulite in women is a normal phenomenon, because it is related to the structure of our fat cells and the work of the female hormonal system depends on it, but only if we are talking about minor cellulite, when it is almost imperceptible.
To forget about cellulite forever, as well as to improve the overall condition of the skin, a nutritionist recommends doing the following daily:
- To observe the drinking regime. Deficiency of water in the body leads not only to the appearance of cellulite, but also to dry skin and premature aging.
- Adjust the number of calories, reducing sugar and refined carbohydrate intake as much as possible.
- Reduce the consumption of milk and dairy products, as they provoke swelling, especially if they are taken during dinner.
- Wear tight and tight clothing less often, as this causes our lymphatic system to stagnate.
- Add walking to your life. The average person takes 2,000 to 2,500 steps a day. This is not enough for our lymph to function properly. Black recommends at least 10,000 steps daily.